Educational Conference & Annual Meeting
Thursday, March 30, 2023
❏ Break Level $1,000 ❏ Silver Level $2,000 ❏ Gold Level $3,000 ❏ Reception Level $3,000
❏ Platinum Level $5,000
*Payments can be processed online via credit card only. Payments via check will not be accepted.
** Space to exhibit is first come first served basis.
Platinum Level - $5,000
- Network with EP's, Residents, APP's, EM Nurses, Medical Students, and EMS during two breaks
- Attendees list
- Recognition during the Educational Conference & Annual Meeting
- Recognition in three chapter newsletters (articles or advertisements from your company will be included in your choice of month)
- Recognition on the Maryland ACEP Chapter website for one year (posted on the chapter home page)
- This level permits the attendance of two-2 representatives
- One 6’ draped table display area and two chairs
- Access to a power outlet
- Continental breakfast, morning & afternoon break, and luncheon
- Badges for company representatives (specific names must be provided at the time of registration)
Maryland ACEP Chapter is an educational meeting attracting emergency physicians, PAs, NPs, EMTs, and Nurses within the state of Maryland.
This one-day meeting provides you the opportunity to meet with emergency medicine professionals. Our wish is for all participants to be comfortable and at ease during the scheduled exhibitor/sponsor breaks.
Where will this conference be held?
The conference will be held at the SMC Campus Center, on the University of Maryland, Baltimore campus located at 621 W Lombard St, Baltimore, MD 21201. This conference will begin at 8:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM. This conference will be held in-person with an option to join virtually via Vimeo.
What time is setup?
All exhibitors/sponsors can arrive at 7:00AM to begin setting up. A schedule of events will be provided closer to the date of the event.
What if I need to ship my promotional material or products to the hotel in advance?
The information will be provided to you after you have registered as an exhibitor/sponsor.
What if I need to cancel?
A notification to cancel must be submitted in writing via email. The effective date will be the date when written notice is received. A 25% service charge will be assessed from the total amount of the sponsor level. No refunds will be granted 3-days prior to the date of the event.